Hello Everyone! 🙂
This post is going to be a few brief points about what makes a good story. There may possibly be a part 2. I hope you enjoy it.
- This is important as you want to engage your readers and have a structured story-line.
- This also helps you in being able to decided what conflicts are needed, how characters deal with them and what the end goal is.
- Once you know what your plot is, you just need to add more details even brief outlines that you can then expand on.
- Including them can help with making scenes interesting too.
- Understanding of why conflicts are happening e.g. a character may have had a disagreement with someone because they lied and did something bad which can be explained in the story.
- This can also be helpful.
- How characters cope in certain situations.
- A brief insight into how their personality’s like.
- What they do to protect themselves e.g. even when they’re in danger
- Conversations/Dialogue between characters
- Gives a brief insight into how they are/Personality
- Different types e.g. comedic and etc.
- Also engaging.
Thanks for reading,